Suitable For: Sea water and Fresh Water.
1. Select the proper wattage heater for your aquarium.
Normally 1 watt will heat 1 litre of water. For example a 200W heater is required
for a 180 to 200L aquarium.
2. Position the heater in the aquarium.The best position is near a strong water flow.
The outlet of a power filter is ideal.
3. The heater should not come in contact with the gravel or substrate.
This may cause a hot spot on the glass and cause the heater to crack.
4. Plug the power cord into the power socket and arrange a “drip loop”and turn on.
5. To set the heater,use the dial at the top of the heater to adjust to the desired of
The heater. A temperature.Continue turning the dial until the preferred
temperature is displayed on the front light will come on when the heater is
working. It will switch off when it reaches the set temperature.