1. Always disconnect the heaters power supply prior to working on the Aquarium .
2. If removing the heater from the aquarium , turn it off at the power Supply , wait
10-15 minutes to allow it to cool,and then remove it from the aquarium .
3. The water level must be maintained at the minimum water level line at all times .
1. Position the heater in the aquarium . The best position is near a strong water flow .
The outlet of a power filter is ideal .
2. To avoid inaccurate heating , the heating rod can’t be inserted into the sand .
3. Plug the power cord into the power socket and arrangea “drip loop”and turn on.
4. The heating rod must be totally immersed into water and no exposure is allowed.
To guard against injury ,basic safety precautions should be observed , including the following:
Read and follow all safety insturctions and important notices in these instructions as well as on the product itself.
1. Appliance is not intended for use by person(including children)with reduced physical,sensory
or mental capabilities,or lack of experience and knowledge,unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their
2. Always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet when not in use,before putting on or
taking off parts,before any type of maintenance or cleaning.
3. Do not use the appliance for reasons other than the intended use. The use of attachments
that are not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause the product to be unsafe.
This is not recommended.
4. Do not install or store the appliance where it will be exposed to weather or temperatures
5. Ensure input voltage is the same voltage as your local power supply.
6.Ensure your hands are dry when turning the power switch on/off and when inserting/removing
The power cable from the socket.